Massdrop listing

The Eve V is now on sale at Massdrop for a very low price. Amazing!

2 Likes

Massdrop was reaching out to us for a while to offer Vs to drop so we did agree to try out :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think it is unfair for those who paid full price year ago and still havn’t got V. Don’t you think @Konstantinos? I don’t speak about myself but we hear on community that there are such people.

8 Likes

This is to be honest something we need to do as a part of our funding deal. We only offer the SKUs we have available in stock. As for any order unfulfilled from the past year we try to get it shipped as soon as the ordered SKU is available. I am not the biggest fan of this but that is something we do to ensure everyone can get what they are promised.

7 Likes

I do not know massdrop. I guess I would have to be a member to know what it is about.
But …
@ “fair”… When I saw it, I thought the same thing as Artur, but also, is there anything what we call “fair” in the marketplace??? … :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Massdrop ships only to USA, is it right?

1 Like

Massdrop sometimes ships to other countries as well (but more often then not at outrageous prices and/or extremely long shipping time).

This drop (as it’s called there) is US only.
M3 for $600,-
i5 for $600,-
i7 for $1300,

Only 4 days left

2 Likes

Just a small correction. I5 is 999 Massdrop made a pricing mistake:) so they put it out of stock temporary

2 Likes

Actually, I have seen special price from notebookcheck site news but decide to not post shits here since that would do nothing good for us and eve. (At that time. Now, it’s no matter.)

0 Likes

Huh, no wonder lol.

It’s a weird thing that I saw a i5/512gb for $600.

0 Likes