Issues logging in to check order status

Hi , hoping someone can help me. I have ore ordered the eve spectrum months ago but I cannot login to my account (on the main eve page not the forums)

I’ve attempted to do a password reset but it keeps telling me that my email address isn’t registered.

I know it is because I was logged in when I made the order. Help!!

1 Like

Hey @Martsmac, I would recommend you contact support in regards to this issue. I would also double check the region. Each region on Eve’s store as a different account system.

2 Likes

I second what @ReignDespair said, support will sort you out.

Every time I want to order something I basically forget to change one or both of the language and the site (euro.evedevices.com vs evedevices.com). Unfortunately, because you can set the currency to Euro on the International site I think I have used pretty much every combination possible!

2 Likes

Yeah so for some reason it won’t let me change it to anything other than intl I’m based in the USA though.

2 Likes

When you load up the web store. In the top right corner you should be able to change your region. If you go back to your original confirmation email. You should be able to figure out from this which region your account as been made for.

Short of this just you can contact support with your reference numbers etc.

1 Like

INTL is the correct region for orders from the USA, when you select USA it should automatically redirect you to INTL. If you still cannot log in to your account please contact our support team, they’ll be able to help you.

2 Likes

I tried to change the region as you can see from the post before the one from you that I am replying to now. I have emailed support via the pop up on the website!

thx

Martin

1 Like

How long does it normally take support to respond.

Hey @Martsmac, In my experience this varies on how busy support are. The longest I’ve had to wait is a week, but quickest was the same day.

I ordered with an EU address on the INTL store, because it either didn’t exist or I just missed it while ordering. Are there gonna be complications with shipping then?

1 Like

Well I haven’t had a reply from support yet I’m hoping they can find my order will be so annoyed if they cant, I wonder if it’s possible to order as a “guest” I’ll.have to scour my year + old emails and bank statements tonight.

Well I just tracked down my payment to my paypal mastercard on the pre order of the 4k model, 1 payment of 100$ to a mastercard on October 12th 2020. Still cant access an account on ANY of the evedevices.com websites regardless of regions, I have CC reference number for the transaction, but no order number etc.

Hey @kreative,
If you live in the EU. The correct store you should use is the EU store, and to pay in Euros. I believe part of the reason for this, Is tax, and duties, are included in the price. I would recommend you contact support ASAP.

With my personal order. I had to do the same, and they’ve put a note on my order: That when issuing balance payment this should be done on the EU store, and in Euros.

I’m all set now, support contacted me with a link to setup my account and I can now see my preorder In the account. Thanks guys.

2 Likes

That’s great to hear @Martsmac! If you have any queries, or want to take part in the community discussions. You know where to find us!

1 Like

Hello good, my problem is that I make the total payment of the monitor but when putting the address it did not give me the option to put Spain and I put USA in the street address if I put all the data of my street included with the country and the province I would like to know if there is a problem or how I could solve it, thank you very much

Hey @Pepillo9,
It would seem your order is on the wrong regional store. Please contact our support team to get this ammended to the EU store.

1 Like