Is there a factory reset?

Got my V yesterday yay. Set up and updated windows, it installed everything and rebooted after finished. Then it like went to sleep and never woke up.

I tap or hold down the power/finger reader and the keyboard lights come on for a few moments then turn off. No screen activity.

Anyone know how/if there is a factory reset somehow with some button combination? It was working just fine…just doesnt turn on now.

Thanks

@reappear You found a solution to this. Could you share it here ?:slight_smile:

Hey there! There is something that you can try indeed. Connect everything to V, then press power button for 10 seconds, and press Esc and Delete multiple times. It has worked for some users.

Any guide for factory reset?

Instead of going to the bios settings? Interesting.

What should happen when doing this???

It does not work, and just goes directly to the BIOS setup

Obviously power + ESC + delete multiple times will only bring up the BIOS setup. What should I do to factory reset the SSD and all the other options?

It’s a fix for the users issue with Windows update not continuing after restart. Didn’t really mean that it would be a hard reset :wink:

Yes, but I want to do a hard reset - because I created some partitions for installing the other OS, and it didn’t work.

And I’m afraid I deleted the calibration file while reseting windows :confounded: