Introduction: wmd0701

I’m a Chinese, living now in Munich Germany. I (or my girlfriend) have some major-oriented devices like Lenovo Yoga C930, Huawei P20 Pro, as well as a very old Lenovo Y470 which I havent booted for years…

Much more interesting, I also own (or had plenty of experience) some minor-oriented device, like Razer Blade 14, Blackberry Key2, and Porsche Design Book One.

Thats all

3 Likes

Nice to have you here! And thanks for telling about devices you own in detail :slight_smile:

How did you like Porche book one? How was your experience?

1 Like

Yeah really interested in knowing about Porsche Book One, considering it for buying, but it has become hard to get a good deal on it, as it is not available on newegg now. Would love if you can upload some pics and experience.

minor-oriented

What do these mean exactly?

3 Likes

hard to describe… the hinge, bezel, battery life are great. But nowadays its tech specification is more or less out of date… I don’t think it is worthy to buy a notebook with 7th generation Intel processor in 2019

Actually it is now being repaired. :frowning:

major-oriented: some product for 100000000 people
minor-oriented: some product for 1000 people

Leaving aside the specs how is the battery life in tablet mode, and how is the overall design, for a Porsche fan is it a great piece to buy just for brand name, while there is a good deal around. And one thing how is the pen performance.

1 Like

truely. Actually Porsche Design Book One does quite well in almost every aspect, including battery life, weight, specs and even price. I know the brand Porsche is somehow synonym to “expensive”, but this is not the case for Book One. Although it costs little bit more than other 2-in-1 devices with similar hardware. It however has its own special design. And now it even only costs 1200 euro. You can have a look into Dell, Acer or Asus. Their products are now the expensive ones. Pen works well too.

2 Likes