Just received my V this morning.
Everything works, but like others, all add-ons were missing including extra adapter, extra long usb-c cable, and v zipper sleeve. Already submitted support request.
Box: Package was really well wrapped on the inside. Fantastic unboxing experience.
LB, i7, 1TB.
- well built and really worth the wait and cost;
- applied included screen protector with no issues or any bubbles–it’s great;
- usb-c cable included is a little loose on both ports, but it is charging;
- installing all the drivers and did the updates without issue:
- fingerprint reader is amazing;
- V does run a little warm though;
- no other issues so far, knock on wood.
For context, I’ve been running SP4 m3 for the past year while waiting for my V. Screen looks much Sharper (no pun intended). Will have to watch movies and load images to test differences.