Uhm... let's see.
- Full-size SD slot
- Screws to access the internals and replace SSD and battery
- Intel U-series processors, for improved performance especially GPU side (tweaked so minimum frequency can be pushed below its normal, which is above 2GHz if I recall correctly)
- The 4 speakers spread on the 4 corners
- LTE+GPS, because you would expect them on an high-end device
- a switch on the side to turn off the antennas (airplane mode, hardware enforced)
- a keyboard docking like the one in the Surface Book, for better lapability
- a whole set of changes to the keyboard and the way it connects that I'll detail below
- ability to set a maximum level of battery charge
- pre-boot keyboard
- integrated large battery to power the V, effectively doubling the overall life
- keyboard should connect through thunderbolt and offer docking capabilities detailed below. When detached, only keyboard functionality available
- additional I/O on the keyboard, like ethernet (other I/O can be discussed)
- a version with dedicated GPU (mid-range), if possible
About the changes in the way it docks: the idea would be to be able to use the device as a regular laptop, as the kickstand on the back doesn't always work well when using such devices on your lap.