How to use to redeem code for long-wait-orders?

discounts
order

In the last e-mail from eve-team I read:
“As compensation for the long wait and even more so, for your unbelievable support through this whole process, we have prepared a 50$ gift card in our web store for all orders placed between December 2017 and April 2018, which may be redeemed with this code: …”

So, how do I have to use the code for redeeming? Can somebody walk me through the steps and buttons I need to click? Is the code already usable, or do we have to wait?

Cheers

I guess you may start using the promocode once we are able to buy the accessories separately sometime during this month. Not sure if it works if you’re intending to buy another V

But the e-mail says “for … orders placed between December 2017 and April 2018”, means for things you have already purchased, not for things you will buy in the future. Correct me if I am wrong!

Their wording is a bit convoluted, but I take it to mean that the $50 is for future orders.

Yes, it’s very badly worded, but my assumption is that it means

we have prepared a 50$ gift card in our web store for all [customers with] orders placed between December 2017 and April 2018, which may be redeemed with this code:…

I’ve spoken to support, the accessories store will go online later this month.

Yep sorry for the confusion everyone!

It’s a coupon for 50$ off for your next purchase. The accessory store will go online later this month so you can use it properly :slight_smile:
Coupon first, Shop later so people have a fair chance to use it :wink:

Hi @iKirin ,how are we able to use this cupon, when will it expire?

@iKirin i don’t really want to say this but May is over soon. Could you tell us whether the store is opening?

I rather think it will need to wait until the issue with frozen payments is resolved, which means waiting until the current investment round is complete so as to unblock the log-jam.