How many HEB and LB's were sold?

Probably mentioned elsewhere in the forum, apologies if that’s the case.

Like everyone else I’ve been following the drama of the production ramp up for the HEB’s, and glad to see them finally ship out. I purchased one of the limited birds, and now contemplating when this may arrive. At this stage in the year, with insufficient housings now in existence - i don’t think I will my V will arrive till the end of Jan. Which is crippling as I have a course to attend on Jan 15th… Anyway, only speculation on my part.

So how many HEB and LB we’re sold? Was it circa 500 HEB and 2000 LB’s? I can’t seem to find it now, but believe my order number was 1400 ish…

Be pessimistic. HEBs still haven’t arrived. I would say end of Q1 2018.

I needed my V last March for work and personal. I had to buy a iPad setup that cost me an additional $1000+ after buying apps. Until Eve shows they can keep their word, take all their updates with a grain of salt.

Maybe you should take less salt? I mean, hypertension and stuff, you know…

Jokes aside, @Robbie_McFarlane your tracking number, iirc, is not an indication of how many units sold or where your unit is in the lineup. However, the numbers are around 500HEB and 2000LB, again, iirc.

If I read the earlier posts right though, shipment of the LB’s would not be by order number, but by region.

Thanks community!

I’m cautiously optimistic they will churn through at the max rate detailed before, but they keep finding new reasons to grind to a halt.

What worries me is cash flow. Cash is King and these delays are undoubtedly costly. I just hope this doesn’t become a sort of Ponzi scheme of tablets, where ours are only produced when the next lot are sold.

I worry for the Dec 4th sales program. Until they have actual inventory sitting on the shelf, sales will be stifled.

There wasn’t ever going to be devices in the “shelves” on the 4th. Flash/web sale devices will be manufactured after the next LB batch is done.

There wasn’t ever going to be devices in the “shelves” on the 4th. Flash/web sale devices will be manufactured after the next LB batch is done.

Yes I get that, that’s always been the case. And as Limited Bird backer I am keen to see it progress that way.

I stand by my original statement however, sales will be suppressed whilst delivery timelines remain vague and inventory is not yet on the shelf. The true market potential for the device will only show itself when EVE is fully open for business.