How do you disable secure boot?

Been looking through some forum posts but cant seem to find a way to disable secure boot in bios. i have options for fast boot and quite boot, but not secure boot.

I don’t have currently a V yet, but for one time I will defend Microsoft.
I know that secure boot have been breached before and patched multiple times already, but normally it defends you from root kits and it’s not that bad actually. So for once Microsoft didn’t have a bad idea.
Most of the Linux distributions (I guess that’s why you want to disable it) have the signed boot loader required to make it work. And I can’t emphasis this point enough, most secured platform have it. For some who doesn’t, they have some third party package to have it signed. So if yours don’t have it, i would suggest that you run it in a vm from a Linux distribution who has it.
But if you have a specific usecase where you really need to disable it, please continue to enforce your point of view and even maybe we can discuss it.

The V doesn’t have secure boot as far as I know

@Patrick_Hermawan you appear to be correct, I had decided to install Ubuntu as a dual boot option after I had posted this. I used a GUI program on Windows to boot into Ubuntu before I had setup rEFind boot menu. That program had shown I had Secure Boot disabled. I assumed that the V doesn’t have it in the first place considering I could not figure out how to turn it off.

@sumdumshady again mate it wouldn’t have been a problem since as I told you its verified boot sector

From your previous comment, is it a security flaw on the V then to not include a secure bootloader in the first place? I don’t really know much about bootloader though so I’m not sure.

Well actually it’s requirement for manufacturer when they want to have the logo windows on their devices( Microsoft compliant) and on a general note, yes this means it’s less secure than other devices who does have that feature.
This feature has been conceptualised to protect against rootkits. It means it gives access as root to other people than you. And the most effective delivering way is to put on a modified bootloader which will activate the rootkit at every startup of the host.