Hey! From South Florida!

Hello everyone,
I’m Abe, 25, and I just joined the community today. I joined because I’ve been following the eve V for a couple of months and I think this is the best device out there for what I want to do.

Right now I teach with a Surface 3(m3 model) and a Microsoft wireless adapter connected to a projector. I use OneNote to draw, turning the screen into a whiteboard–more like an overhead projector for those that remember them–to sketch out ideas from the class as well as throw up paragraphs from readings.

I’m also looking into making videos using the digitizer to write out ideas and mark up quotes as I talk. I can’t edit on the Surface 3 (as you could imagine), but it works for most of my work. I edit on my custom PC (AMD FX 4350, 8GB RAM, GTX 950, 256GB SSD, 1TB HD).

I’m also working on an online Master’s degree in the Classics and my Surface 3 is the best for taking notes with sketches. I can image the better battery life and bigger screen would help tremendously.

Anyways, I’ve never been on a forum actively but I think this product and the vision of this company is something I can get behind.

Welcome to the community, Abe!

We’ll have Vs up for sale soon if your Surface is in need of replacement, and of course you’re welcome to join in on the discussions at any time!

Abe, it’s nice to hear from you! I am relatively new here myself (I live in St. Louis) and the community here is great! Glad to have you aboard, and like you I can’t wait to get my Eve V! I have a kid who is very jealous, she goes by Evie (Genevieve) and she is trying to trade me her Lenovo 910 for the Eve. She says it’s destiny that she get it while she’s away in college. I hope you have as much fun with the community as I do.

Woohoo, St. Louis Brother!

@Mohammad_Hadi we’ll have to get to get together and show off our V’s together! I live in Edwardsville. Where do you live in town?

Wildwood in West County.

Hi and welcome from a fellow surface 3 user, tho it’s an atom cpu rather than a m3. Still I feel your pain, I swear sometimes my phone is more powerful! Lol

My laptop broke this month a few times, so I’ve literally been surviving college using a phone and the library.