Since update 1803 but it could be another process, I have a lot of disk usage. Like 30GB a night of 12 hours for example (afk for 12 hours).
Not 30GB of consumption in space, I mean 30GB of written data which is not necessarily more added data to the data already present on it.
30GB is way too much. And it endangers the longevity of my SSD. I have that behavior on several hosts.
- the cache of the browsers
- it’s not acronis system protection
- not the mails
- glasswire logs
What it could be:
- Microsoft photos (don’t know why)
- antivirus (which is trend micro on some and kaspersky on others and bitdefender on others
- glasswire (the exes for some reasons)
- the browsers (the exes for some reason or something else)
- something else.
May some people, can let some hosts turning over night and screen me the crystal disk window of their ssd and in particular the written data line ? Before and at the end of the night or a long of afk of several hours.
That would be nice of you. Thanks guys