Hello Eve Family!
We were recently planning yet another website renovation. I am looking for a way to make our project as easy to understand to visitors as possible. Right now we are working on a very abstract level and it is really important for the website to communicate our project goals and development progress as clearly as possible. Well as always I started imagining a typical user journey and then a use case and all of that stuff. But then I was like: "Hey Konstantinos! What's wrong with you? You have an amazing community of fellow developers and smart guys here! Why do you make changes to the website in the vacuum? Go and ask Eve Family!"
So here is the thing. I would really appreciate if you could help us out making meaningful improvements to our community/website. All you have to do is to answer 3 questions below.
1. If you were telling your friend about Eve and our community what would you tell? How would you describe it?
2. Is there anything that looks suspicious about us as a company? Is something unclear? Do you have some unanswered questions about our credibility in mind? Would you like to learn more about the team behind this project?
3. Is the general development process clear?
How clear our project and it's goals are to you?
- Very easy to understand and clear
- Average, I have a general feel of it but I can't figure out how it will all work out
- Not so easy to understand
- Not easy at all to understand! And my English is not the reason
Please make sure to reply one of my 3 questions in writing as poll alone is hard to interpret
P.S. Or better reply all three
Thank you guys! It will really help us out!