hello from spain

Hello to all comunity , my name is jose and happy to be here.

Hello Jose! We’re happy to have you!

Welcome to the community!

¡Bienvenido a la comunidad! :wink:

Hello and welcome :slight_smile:

Bienvenido! Where in Spain are you located? I’m in Fuengirola.

Hola ,hello from Madrid ,
Estoy interesado en la versiĂłn m3, pero me preocupa el tpd que este capado en 4.5watts . Esto me hace pensar que rinda menos que un cherry z8300 o un ipad
Como se puede entrar al bios , para poder subir a 10watts.
Por cierto no me ha gustado la paridad euro-dollar .

It would be great if you could write in english, even a Google Translate is still way easier to comprehend than an language that most of us dont understand. (No hard feelings, nothing personal)

How can inside in bios? And chance the tpd 4.5 to 7 Watts ? Sorry for my english

And because decisión of equal pryce euro-dollar?€=$?

¡Bienvenido! Yo estoy en Madrid también.

About your comment:

• Yes, you can set the TDP to 7W and even higher in the BIOS. Just bear in mind that above 7W won’t be covered in the warranty.
  • About euro-dollar price, they may look similiar, but they are not. The € price includes taxes, and the $ doesn’t. So generally speaking, price in € = dollar conversion + taxes.

Hope this answer your questions

En español:
  • SĂ­ se puede entrar a la BIOS para subir el TDP a 7W o incluso más, aunque más allá de 7W no estará incluido en la garantĂ­a. No hay guĂ­as ahora mismo de cĂłmo hacerlo, pero no es excesivamente complicado.
  • Sobre la paridad euro-dolar, no es tal. Es que en el precio en € están incluidos los impuestos, y en el de $ no. AsĂ­ que lo que ves en euros es el precio de la conversiĂłn del dĂłlar, más los impuestos. Que ambos precios parezcan el mismo es casualidad.

7w should be the default in BIOS.

I love this! It’s so simple and above all, very concise. :blush:

How input in to the bios ? Comand ? F2, etc…

@ToiletSheep should be able to answer this!

And another question, what interesting options in the BIOS/UEFI are on the V?

How can change the device order of start first and second …a photos please. Os type Asus graphic o up down type line

Can i intall in a partition Linux ?Ubuntu

There should be a boot order in the BIOS (I can’t imagine any computer after WinXP not having this option).

As for Linux on the V, you definitely can! As with running any distribution of Linux on any machine, you always run the possibility of something not working and no easy way to fix it. There will be many in the community (maybe even me :wink: ) that will try to get Linux working on their Vs, so just keep an eye out once the Vs actually get delivered.

Some posts that discuss Linux on the V

[merged topic] Linux on the V
Summary of Linux and the Eve V: Status, Community Updates, Q&A

You access the bios by pressing delete during startup. The options are quite limited, but yes you can change boot order and install Linux.

¡Bon día desde Barcelona!

There are a number of us eve users here in Spain, and it’s only going to get bigger!