Hello from new Spectrum owner

I received my Spectrum yesterday and have been playing around with it for a bit, really loving the image quality but I’m having serious issues getting it to work with my computer, however. Hoping to get it solved soon and unlock the true potential of the monitor!

What issues are you experiencing?

Well, I wrote a lengthy message to the support and I wanted to post it in the product’s General Discussion but the button to create a new topic is greyed out for some reason. In any case, the monitor worked perfectly well for several hours and at one point I disconnected and reconnected the cables and my graphics card refused to give a signal (even using my old monitor again). I tried a lot of different things but the only thing that’s worked now is using the DP on my iGPU (HDMI in iGPU doesn’t work). Otherwise I have two GTX 970 in SLI. Tried different cables; HDMI 2.1 from my PS5 and HDMI cable from old monitor that otherwise works. The Spectrum connects perfectly to my PS5 too.

I also tried to update the firmware of the monitor, but I can’t get it to detect it in the flashing software (made sure to follow instructions). USB ports are powered but I noticed that it didn’t work when I plugged in my Bluetooth dongle in one of the USB-B ports. Read somewhere that it doesn’t work with DP and only HDMI but I don’t get a signal through HDMI, so kind of stuck.

Hi @ChrisofAllTrades,

Can you please try the below for me.

1. Shut down the PC then flip the actual switch on the PSU.

2. With the switch in the off position hold the power button down for 30 seconds.

3. Put the switch back in the on position, turn your computer back on.

If the issue still persists, please let me know.