HDMI Ports and DisplayPort's Stopped Working

Hey just trying to figure out how to possibly fix this or if my monitor is defective. A week ago my ports were working but now when I go to turn on my PC nothing will display. Sometimes the bios will display and then the screen will stop working. The computer boots as normal. I attempted to connect my PC using HDMI this time into both ports and nothing showed on the screen. I plugged the PC into another display and the cables worked and the PC worked. The only thing I can look at is the monitor. I have tried Turning it off and on, power cycling it and nothing will work. With all this, the USB C port still works with my Mac. Just looking for any advice. On firmware 105.

Hi @BlueOtter,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with your Spectrum.

Are you able to assist in answering the questions below?

1. Can you confirm if the LED light turns on when you have it connected? This could be an issue with your power delivery cable not being plugged incorrectly.

2. Have you tried using the DisplayPort? You state it in the title but not in your message.

3. How many Monitors have you got connected to your PC? There have been reports of users not being able to access their bios as the display switch to a different monitor.

Please check out the Blanking topic and let me know if you are experiencing this also.