I’ve been shopping around for a new 2-in-1 windows 10 device for a few weeks now and
narrowed my decision down to 3
The Hp Spectre x2- i7-7560U (2.4 GHz, up to 3.8 GHz, 4 MB cache, 2 cores) + Intel® Iris™ Plus Graphics 640 (16 GB memory)
The new Surface pro- Intel Core i7, 256GB SSD, 8GB RAM
And the Eve V i7,16GB,512 ssd
I’ll be using it for school,work, artwork and streaming; price isn’t my main concern if its worth it. I finally decided on the Eve this week,but after reading updated reviews I’m worried about defects and bugs. I’m looking for some more opinons! Should I still get the V? And if I do should I wait?
I also wanted to know if anyone knows a timeline on the updates.