Found a nice generic sleeve bag for eve v

I did not received my v zipper sleeve because of my own mistake of not reregister my order in backerkit. So I have to find some bag for my Eve V, and Voilaa, I found one, it is a generic cordura B5 size sleeve (around 20 USD), and it fits Eve V like a glove.

My usual Tech EDC consist of Eve V, with charger, pen and cable, galaxy tab s3 and one powerbank with cable. and all fits into the bag.

here are pics of the bag with everything in it.

cheers

Cool find - can you provide a URL if you ordered on-line, or more information on where to find one? I too missed the part about having to re-register my order in backerkit, and would very much like to have a good sleeve to 1. Protect the V and 2. Give it functional, comfortable, portability :slight_smile:

Hi @Thawk82 , the brand is lihit lab carrying pouch (a7576-16) size b5. Lihit lab is a japanese stationery company.

It has several color, beige, olive green, navy blue, black and few others, You can find it in amazon.

See this link

Cheers

And a strap, if you want it from the same company

They also list A4 size bags and other sizes.

If you don’t need pockets use this one.

AmazonBasics 11.6-Inch Laptop Sleeve $7.99 in Prime

@LSASr do you have the pict of eve inside the amazon basic case? How tight is eve inside the case?

Thanks

It fits perfectly. No slop no slide. Zips up easily. I have strong preference for Case Logic neoprene cases because of the protection they provide my work laptops in the 440s and up series. This case equals the ones I get from Case Logic.

I have Red Dragon skin on my Eve as you can see where it is halfway out of the sleeve.

Have pictures and they can be added but I don’t see how to do that.

Giandi99
March 20

@LSASr do you have the pict of eve inside the amazon basic case? How tight is eve inside the case?

Thanks

See if this works