Foolish Heart-breaking News Cancelled: Eve remains for tech-enthusiasts, by tech-enthusiasts

The announcement below was cancelled after 1.4.2016.

Due to very good reasoning and feedback coming from eve.community crowd, the operations remain to be controlled, directed and inspired by the crowd.
No country for middle men. No corporations tinkering inside a vacuum.

The foolish first of April announcement is over with, soon the foolish exclusion of user crowd in the market will be as well.

`

`

BREAKING NEWS: Eve outsources PF development to GrejtLabs Engineering Ltd

1.4. – Helsinki.

The development and decision-making regarding the Pyramid Flipper is hereby given to the hands of Grejtlabs Engineering Ltd, a South European powerhouse with over 20 000 highly qualified staff members ranging from marketing to rigorous R&D.

CEO Konstantinos remarks: “Turns out, crowd is OK to remain unheard. It is best for everyone that a few selected engineers will finally make the decisions on what users around the world like.”. To boost synergies and to consolidate operations in order to leverage economies of scale and scope, all sorts of middle men will also be introduced now between Eve and the people. But as we know, and like COO Mike from Eve notes: “Corporations are people too”.

No one knows how this will affect the outcome of the project. Eve has high hopes for Product Market Fit, as Grejtlabs Engineering has stated: “Rest assured. We have this engineer here. He knows what the crowd wants, intuitively. Few hero specs will eventually stand-out, but for profitability’s sake, some trade-offs must be made.” CFO Tuukka agrees: Taking from everyone, giving out to few. No need to burst the air margin bubble, let us not disturb the market with pricing lower than status quo.

With this, we hope you a happy first of April.

Best of April 1 2017

This topic is now a banner. It will appear at the top of every page until it is dismissed by the user. Which is when we turn to 2.4.

God damn you traitors :bangbang:

@Konstantinos @Mike Is this really happening???Why didn’t you tell us sooner?! So many hours spent here for NOTHING!!! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO US???
P.S. Happy first of April for everyone!!!

Are you guys from [InsertCompanyThatDiedDueToBadProducts]?

I know some Companies that died due to good products. :smiley:

…actually it is sad. :frowning:

:grinning:I actually fell for it, until I read the last line.

Me tooo!!! And the worst part is that ITS REAL!!!

Now the CEO is to blame :blush: Fire him!!!:imp:

RIGHT NOW!

[Looks at @Konstantinos] If you may step down :wink:

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.

What, now we the community will have to input our ideas again?

Boo! Let that one engineer do his work! :wink:

This topic was automatically closed after 7 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.