Every Eve V comes with individually calibrated screen to ensure accurate color display.
The calibration profile are stored in
C:\ProgramData\SpectraCal\CalMAN Client 3\Data\MonitorsDB.2.3.sdf
If you reset the device, or re-install the operating system, you will lose the screen calibration profile.
So, if you want to keep the screen calibration, please
Note: for unknown technical reasons, there is still possibility that after following steps, you cannot restore your calibration profile back
- Before reset/re-installation, save MonitorsDB.2.3.sdf file to an external storage media
- Reset the device / Re-install the operating system
- Download and install CalMAN Client 3 (Skip this step if you already have it)
- copy the saved MonitorsDB.2.3.sdf file to C:\ProgramData\SpectraCal\CalMAN Client 3\Data, overwrite the existing file
- Restart the device
- Now you should be able to choose the calibration profile (normally it is called Standard) in CalMAN Client 3
Alternatively, because the screen we used is the top quality one from Sharp with very minor color differences, and each calibration profile are quite similar, we generated a “universal” profile (based on the big data from thousands of screen calibration profiles) that can be used if your calibration profile is somehow lost.
“Universal” profile download link