Vs are shipped with a quick guide how to use your keyboard, but we wanted you to have a practical video showing some of the basic functions of the V wireless keyboard. Here you go:
But we didn’t stop there, here are the basic functions and some extra:
- You can toggle your function row, from functions shown on the key, to F1 through F12 functions by pressing Fn+Esc
- This also toggles arrow keys and delete key at the moment. We are working on a solution to keep “delete” and arrow keys functions when Fn Lock is activated
Keyboard backlight functions
- Press F10 to change the keyboard backlight brightness
- Press Fn+V to change the keyboard backlight color
How to switch to BT mode:
After detaching keyboard from the tablet host, the keyboard will sleep automatically. To enter BT mode:
Press Ctrl+F12(BT button) to turn on BT, backlight will flash once, and the LED light will turn on as blue for 3 seconds.
For turning off BT:
Press Ctrl+F12 again will turn off BT, and the back light will flash twice
How to pair BT to host device
When pairing keyboard to the host for the first time:
Detach the keyboard from the host and wake up keyboard BT by pressing Ctrl+F12 once. Go to Windows Bluetooth settings and start adding a device. Choose “Bluetooth” and then press F12 for 3-5 seconds, the LED light will flash as one second frequency, meaning the keyboard is in paring status.
Choose “V Wireless KB” from the list and wait for the keyboard to be paired with the device.
Connecting previously paired keyboard to the host device:
Detach the keyboard from the host and switch to BT mode as part 1) describes. LED light turns on as blue for 3 seconds, and the keyboard will automatically connect to the device paired before. If the connection is successful, the LED light will turn to green for 5 seconds.
Connecting keyboard to different BT devices
V keyboard can connect to maximum of 3 different BT devices. After you have connected to the first BT device, you can connect to more BT devices by doing following:
- Turn on keyboard BT mode by pressing Ctrl+F12 once
- Press Fn+2 (or Fn+3) to switch the BT device number
- Press F12 for 3-5 seconds to make keyboard in pairing mode
- in the target BT device, choose “V Wireless KB” to pair the keyboard
After steps above, you can press Fn+1/2/3 (when V keyboard is in BT mode) to switch to other paired device.
Note: If you didn’t do step 2, it will replace the previously paired device.
LED light function description (LED light is close to right arrow key)
- Red: the keyboard battery is under 40%. When the keyboard connect to the tablet host, LED light will turn on as red.
- Green: Paring successful, last for 5 seconds then turn off
Blue: BT turned on, LED light will turn on as blue for 3 seconds.
The keyboard is in paring status, LED light will flash as one second frequency, until paring successful or timeout (30 seconds). If timeout, the LED light will turn on as blue until any actions detected from the keys or track pad, then LED will repeat flashing as above.