External HDMI Monitor Connection Issues

I’m trying to use a new UNI USB C to HDMI Cable (4K @ 60Hz), USB Type-C to HDMI Cable [Thunderbolt 3 Compatible] to connect to external HDMI monitors. I’ve tried two monitors and have the same problem, as follows:

There seems to be an intermittent signal emanating from the V to the monitor, as the extended-screen monitor works fine for a few seconds, then goes blank–no signal–for anywhere from a few seconds to 10-20 seconds; in other words, the signal is totally unstable.

I’m hoping that my new USBC-HDMI cable is not incompatible with my V, but wasn’t able to find any technical incompatibilities before I ordered it.

I’ve done all driver updates, have scoured the Web and this forum for insights with no success, so thought I’d post here. Unfortunately, I do not have another USBC/Thunderbolt device to test the cable, but it’s new and yields the same results with two different HDMI monitors.

Thanks for any insights before I blindly replace the cable, which is either okay and there’s an issue with my V settings or it’s simply incompatible to support my V’s video signal.

i think its just a driver issue with the v. my V doesn’t output a video signal at its USB C port

If it’s a V driver issue, does that mean I need to wait for Eve to update driver for HDMI monitor support, try using a USB-C-VGA cable for my existing monitor or test my V with another newer-version HSMI monitor with existing cable?

None of these options make for a smooth V user experience :unamused:

Did you plug it in the USB C port or the Thunderbolt port? The USB C port does not support display output I think.

Yes, and do appreciate you suggesting the obvious :wink: