Here's how the V is better than the Lenovo Miix 510.
1. Higher resolution screen: 1920x1200 vs 2736x1824 IGZO display
2. Approx 50% brighter screen: 320 nits vs 450nits
3. V has an anti reflective coating
4. Higher screen contrast ratio: 934:1 vs 1400:1
5. Base model of Eve V has 8GB RAM vs 4GB RAM.
6. MicroSD card slot vs none.
7. Twice as many USB A and C ports.
8. Thunderbolt 3 port
9. Better GPU: HD 520vs HD 615(+eGPU)
10. Dedicated headphone jack amplifier
11. Quad 1W speakers vs stereo speakers
12. Bluetooth 4.2 offers up to 10 times better signal strengh, coverage and speed than 4.1, so imagine how it'll perform compared to 4.0
13. Far superior battery life (39Wh vs 48Wh with smart power management and custom algorithms).
14. Best in class trackpad.
15. RGB backlit keyboard vs optional backlight for keyboard.
16. Can pick a colour of your choosing, for a premium Alcantara keyboard (optional)
17. Keyboard has character(unique "V" key and "oops!" for backspace) (pun intended)
18. Wireless keyboard that can connect with multiple devices.
19. Fingerprint sensor embedded in the power button.
21. Thinner: 8.9mm vs 9.9mm
At this point, I decided that the Miix 510 just isn't competition anymore.
And we don't even know the price of the Eve V.
After writing this post, I'm proud of what we've achieved, and this endeavor shows how the world can be changed when people team up for a noble cause: the rejuvenation of the tech industry.