@adt on my EVE I tend to a mix of the following things:
- Read web content - in MS Edge (used to save battery life, because my EVE dies much faster with Chrome)
- Read Blog Entries with Nexgen Reader
- Read and Markup PDFs with Drawboard
- Read and take notes on previously saved references in Evernote
- Write in GMail (via MS Edge)
- Write in MS Word
I don’t try to do development work on the EVE, I restrict that to my MBP.
On the MBP I do much of the same, but rely on Safari instead of Edge (I avoid Chrome in both cases).
Basically when I write on my MBP (Word or GMail) I never feel the machine is lagging. Very often on the EVE I have to wait a half second for it to catch up with me. I’m sure I could use Chrome and it would be a bit faster but then the battery life would be awful (its bad enough already). I’ve not bothered to run real performance tests (running a business matters more). I just know that I’ve gotten to the point where I only use the EVE when the tablet format will be a bigger win (reading), than the performance loss.