Eve V Final Hardware Specifications

Hi Stefan,

Also, den Kurs Managing Expectations Of My Clients müßt Ihr unbedingt
nochmal belegen.
Und auch die sehr gute Idee und Sympathie für den Crowd Developed Computer
wird vollständig
von der Verspätung und Nichtkommunikation aufgefressen Höchst betrüblich.
Auch für Euch als Marke!

Ich erwarte in solch einem Fall ein direktes Email, auch ohne persönliche
Ansprache.

Erst war es Februar, dann März, dann erste Woche April und jetzt
möglicherweise Ende April.
Sehr bemühend ist da nur der Vorname.
Und ich schaue mir die Exchanges der Community deshalb auch nicht mehr an.

Ich verstehe ja schon das Problem mit PayPal, aber so langsam vergreizt es
mir das.
Und ich habe im Dezember bezahlt und weiß noch nicht einmal, ob ich nun zu
diesen
Super Early Birds gehöre.

Keine Kommunikation ist eben auch Kommunikation.

In inbrünstiger Hoffnung auf einen definitiven Termin der Lieferung.

Claus aka Rumpelstielzchen

Dann kannst du leider nicht erwarten, immer auf dem neuesten Stand zu sein (wie in diesem Fall).

Naja, dann schau doch mal auf Indiegogo nach… Da steht ja, was für ein Paket du gekauft hast - ob HyperEarlyBird oder EarlyBird.

Genug Kommunikation gibt es auf jeden Fall, man muss sie halt nur lesen :slight_smile:

PS: Außer @iKirin versteht das Eve-Team kaum Deutsch, deshalb wenn geht auf Englisch. Dann gibt’s auch schneller Antworten :wink:

Englisch ist ok.

Here goes -

I would expect an email with updates as and when.

Considering that I fully paid up in November, not a big ask. And that makes me a Hyper Early Bird - I just looked it up.

So, when there is yet another delay in delivery dates, I would expect targeted information by email to clients.

I hope you will take this on board.

And as to the forum. I do not have the necessary time at the moment for filter information from there.

Please keep me posted.

Your faithful client,

Claus

I’ll give a quick run down a shot, because I completely get that if you’ve been out of the flow of information for a while, it is hard to catch up.
The date was moved back from early March (February was more of a dream than anything that Eve ever promised or committed to) as @Konstantinos and the team had decided that there were still a number of things they were not fully satisfied with yet on the V. There was a whole trove of videos at that point, in which Konstantions and @iKirin went trough pretty much all community questions about the device, delivery and shipping.
After that, there was much progress and pretty frequent updates, also from @Mike who had gone to China to supervise everything. At the beginning of last week, the team let everyone know that shipping would be delayed until the last week of April because of the PayPal issue I’m sure you have heard of.
The first batch of prototypes has been sent and people are reporting all the bugs they can find, so as of right now, I think I am correct in saying that everything is on track for the April deadline to be met.

@Rumpelstilzchen @Tirigon guys did you forget where you are? :wink: If you want to speak in your native language, please go to PM because it’s quite intimidating to not understand what is written in public :wink: Imagine I’d start posting in Lithuanian… I don’t think that would feel pleasant to you :slight_smile:

That’s why I asked him to post in English from now on.

Yes, and FYI he repeated the content in his next post in english.
So you lost no information.
But of course I’m with you it’s intimidating.