Eve V Dbrand skin anyone?

announcement
official
accessory

Hi Guys!

Dbrand is having a vote on Twitter about skins for Eve V. Are yo interested? If yes make sure to like and comment in the post below:

Community Digest 11.12

yess!!! FINALLY! we’re getting there guys… keep it up

Would love this on my V :fu:t3:

:expressionless: not sure if serious or trolling for more exposure with no intention of creating

nope, dbrand is actually interested in creating them if they have enough interest from owners for it.

great, i’m gonna order one as soon as it’s available and use it to print out my own stickers :smiley:

That is Slickwraps…

Yep, was hoping they come up with this for the laptop series.

I’ve sent an email through their site to ask for Eve V support and they answered with the following message:

"Hey Gabriel!

Thanks for reaching out. We’re definitely planning to support the Eve V, however, the timeline for release is still unclear at the moment. We have made note of your request and will be sure you are notified once the Eve V skins do become available. Let us know if there’s anything else we can help with and have a great day!"

They will come but might take some time :slight_smile:

Oh, this is interesting! I might get it, depends on how beautiful the finish on the V is :drooling_face:

Thats crazy… They write me also back, today… “Thanks for reaching out. We’re still on the fence about supporting the Eve V. We haven’t received enough requests to begin prototyping and production immediately, but we’ve received enough to still have it on the table as an option. Keep an eye on our Twitter in the coming weeks for updates. Let us know if there’s anything else we can help with and have a great day!”

"
Hey Viktor!

Thanks for reaching out. We’re definitely planning to support the Eve V, however, the timeline for release is still unclear at the moment. We have made note of your request and will be sure you are notified once the Eve V skins do become available. Let us know if there’s anything else we can help with and have a great day!
"

DBrand uploaded this video on their youtube account, but the shop doesn’t have the Eve V listed yet

Yayyyyy! That’s awesome!

Maybe once it shows up in dbrand’s webshop Eve could put a link to it in their store, or sell it themselves?

The UFO was a nice touch :slight_smile: I wonder if they know where I can get one, or what kinds of skins they have for it.

I’m really waiting for the skins.

I don’t have a V yet but I saw in reviews that the black material is prone to greasy fingers etc

Yeah that’s true

I’ve never had a dbrand skin before. Any recommendations on a good one to get?

I see they offer trackpad skin, but I can’t think that that would be good for responsiveness unless someone can confirm differently?

Ps the site seems to be live now!

I never had one before but I definitely want to get one for the V.

I think the “Hyperblack Titanium” or “Titanium” actually look pretty good!

I also don’t know about the trackpad skin, but I find it to look kinda weird

Looks great.

Now I can get a Red V, they look amazing.

once my v arrive there is no question: I will take a Skin on it :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: