Eve V (2021) Keyboard Cover Concept

Keyboard cover concept for the Eve V (2021). This version has some remarkable improvements over the previous one. It has redesigned pogo pin connectors with magnetic guide notches, a reinforced ribbon cable so it is more durable, a larger glass trackpad, and upgraded RGB backlighting for more colors and effects. It is lighter than the previous one because there is no battery or Bluetooth capability. It has prt scr and home keys instead of an airplane and Bluetooth key. I replaced the oops! key with a back arrow for a more professional look. It has a pen loop at the bottom center as it will store the pen better than magnets or in a separate bag. This keyboard will also be covered with premium black Alcantara. Let me know what features you would like the V’s keyboard cover to have.

Eve V (2021) keyboard cover concept

2 Likes

Hi Techmo, I’m not sure what the community decided on. Is it intentional that the Windows button is missing?

2 Likes

I remember a while back when the Eve V was being developed, some community members did not like having the Windows logo on the keyboard. Perhaps they use Linux instead of Windows.

1 Like

Update: Added the Windows key. If we put up a poll and a majority of members don’t want it, I can remove it from my concept.

2 Likes

Thanks for the quick change

1 Like