Hello Eve family!
We’ve got a lot of things going on, and we need someone to keep track of it all. Do you think you can mix the right elements to produce pure gold? Then this job posting might be for you!
We’ll keep this part blank as you probably know
Eve team project manager
What will you actually do:
You will work directly with the Eve team but mostly with our product owner and development team.
In our team, people can wear multiple hats and we are always helping each other! Nevertheless, these will be your main responsibilities:
- Work with suppliers and our team to deliver projects on time and on budget
- Effectively communicate open issues and push for their resolution with key stakeholders
- Ensure the end product matches expectations throughout the different engineering stages
- Help the product team deliver their best work
Hong Kong or Shenzhen
When does the job start?:
We would be ready to start with this person almost right away.
- It’s as much about the attitude as it is about skills
- Great communication capabilities
- Experience in project management
- A few years of experience working in project management in the consumer electronics industry would be optimal
- Chinese language skills are a huge plus!
What will this opportunity give you?
- Working in an energetic and effective team.
- Fast professional growth. You will be in direct contact with some of the tech industry’s top suppliers, R&D firms and labs. You will also have a chance to try different things within Eve!
How to apply?
Send over your CV and cover letter to this email: email@example.com
Questions to answer in your cover letter:
- Why would you like to join Eve?
- Why should we pick you?
- What’s the one project that you are most proud of and shows your skills the best? What was your involvement? (This can be pretty much anything including summerhouse renovation But something project management-related would be great.)
Cheers and Good luck!