Eve Devices coming to a local shop near YOU!

Agreed that they need to be in more cities, but the big thing was I had purchased a gaming computer from them a couple of years ago, and was able to get it repaired on site, when I didn’t have time to troubleshoot the repairs myself. Turned out to be a warranty issue, that was a little bit beyond my ability anyway so having a physical place to take the device is huge when you are frustrated. The 5-7 day for shipping is harsh on some items, but even in Major Metropolitan areas Amazon has slowed down a bit.

2 Likes

Just wondering, why not partner with local repair centers or service centers and turn their service centers as Eve support and at the same time, demo/test. With regards to the demographics of the buyers of Eve devices, I really doubt you need a physical storefront.

Imho The best form of Marketing are extremely happy customers with regards to dealing with disappointments. And that, can only happen with proven to work after-sale service because of the confidence one provides.

2 Likes

In Spain I’d say (in this order): PcComponentes (online only), Amazon.es (online only), FNAC.es (both physical and online), El Corte Inglés (both physical and online), and MediaMarkt.es (both physical and online).

Excellent! I can’t wait

Yeah CZC.cz would be great, but I think it’s not very realistic because it’s the only local retailer and it’s a quite small company (even though it’s part of the Mall Group).

Alza would be for Eve better because it’s a lot bigger company with international presence, maybe it would be great to consider Mall.cz (the main part of the Mall Group) too, which operates in multiple european countries as well.

1 Like

using brick and mortar distribution is a bad, bad idea. Lower profit margins, loss of the coolness factor, dependency on others doing their job the way EVE does it with 100% customer centricity
Cool and clever pop up shops, touch and feel events, flash mob product presentations and all of that built up, accompanied and followed up by viral videos, posts, blogs and so on would be the way forward in my opinion.
If this pandemic has changed something then it is the way people think about online shopping. And the EVE target clientele is anyway the tech savvy, Internet embracing type…

1 Like

Mediamarkt for EU, they are everywhere under different names like Saturn or Mediaworld.

I’d like to see them at Best Buy in Canada, as well as offered online at Amazon.

1 Like

I’d recommend Best Buy, Walmart and Amazon. I’m so excited for the Spectrum to release, can’t wait to use it with the Xbox Series X!

1 Like