When we needed a marketing champion back in November, we reached out to our community first and ended up with an awesome new colleague! Since we need another one of those, we’re reaching out to you again!
We’ll keep this part blank as you probably know
Eve team accounting guru
What will you actually do:
You will work directly with the Eve team but mostly with our team’s finance lead.
In our team, people can wear multiple hats and we are always helping each other! Nevertheless, these will be your main responsibilities:
- Review and process weekly bill payments
- Manage all aspects of the general ledger, which includes but is not limited to reviewing AP/AR entries for proper coding to the GL accounts, booking of non-AP/AR transactions, preparing supporting schedules for GL activity when necessary, verifying all supporting invoices are properly filed
- Perform month-end close
- Issue monthly reporting and financial statements
- Perform day to day communication with team members
- Organize and maintain electronic files
- Assist with special projects as necessary
Up for discussion. Freelance, part-time and full-time possibilities.
When does the job start?:
We would be ready to start with this person almost right away.
- A minimum of 2 years accounting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Experience with supply chain is a big plus
- Knowledge of accounting software, Xero is a plus
- Excellent Excel skills
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills
- Strict attention to detail, highly organized, and efficient
- Independent, self-motivated, dependable, and a team player
How to apply?
Send over your CV and cover letter to this email: email@example.com
Questions to answer in your cover letter:
- Why would you like to join Eve?
- Why should we pick you?
- What’s the one project that you are most proud of and shows your skills the best? What was your involvement? (This can be pretty much anything including summerhouse renovation But some accounting-related project would be great.)
Cheers and Good luck!