End of June Shipping/Refund

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.

Well, I get my money back from PayPal on the 8th.

It has been an interesting journey…

Perhaps it’s the view of some, but I never considered my purchase/backing as risky.

I guess it’s a matter of personal perception really.

@Wickedly
Yeah! It’s like playing dodgem with the screen clock and a poorly written piece of code to close this thread.

Our only problem is that we have to find reasonably worthwhile frivolous subjects to respond to.

You never know we might win the Eve hot potato “World Championship”.

I mean it’s a bit like the Americans having a world championship for things that are only played in America.
It’s interesting how so many of them there can have such a narrow and myopic view of the world.

Anyway racking up a few more “Thread Closure” points as we go with these pointless posts.

Exactly! Because people have a lot of free time to defend both Eve and Britain…
When they are told to get an American dictionary, some buffoons think “American” is a language…it is too difficult for them to comprehend “punter” in the American context! For those A-holes still living in the days of the Empire and still fornicating under consent of the king, here it is once more:

1. AMERICAN FOOTBALL/RUGBY
    a player who punts.
  2. a person who propels or travels in a punt.

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

Today I had a look at other 2-in-1s. There is nothing like the V out there. I’ll wait a bit longer. ]:

Absolutely!!! It is the off-topic sub-forum…

And its not like any of the fanboys have followed up with anything helpful at this point. “Just wait, you’ll love it”, or along those lines.

Several of us who have pursued refunds have been accused of causing a “run” on refunds. I think that distinction belongs to EVE and their partners. But, if blaming the customer makes you feel better, so be it.

I don’t think anyone here seriously believes a word that EVE has to offer in their defense, since their last “update” (thin as it was on details) and documented responses to payment processing companies (no tracking info, no ship information, no promised “coupon”).

Oh, and my ship date just moved into July. EVE promises are so iron clad these days.

Closed at the request of the author