End of June Shipping/Refund

Assholes galore on this thread it seems! When you cannot defend your fanboy company resort to personal insults. Nothing better can be expected from low IQ idiots who live in their own sorry bubble.

Get an American dictionary and learn to read.

punt·er
ˈpən(t)ər/Submit
noun
noun: punter; plural noun: punters
AMERICAN FOOTBALLRUGBY
a player who punts.
a person who propels or travels in a punt.
BRITISHinformal
a person who gambles, places a bet, or makes a risky investment.
a customer or client, especially a member of an audience.
a prostitute’s client.
the victim of a swindler or confidence trickster.

so we are all punters ??!

Who is resorting to ‘personal insults’ in this post? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.

Ok. I learnt myself to read.

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

Hey Whoa!!! Back Up The bus!

I did not!

(I think I’m putting words in your post. Or is that, you’re putting words in my mouth? WTF - who cares.)

I’ve got a little way to go to catch you on the thread closure score.

So you’re still our industrious leader with that title!

I’m likely the most sarcastic and apparently the most zealous of zealots.

But I think we are both about even in the stakes of purportedly being Fanboys, though I reckon I’m in front on that score too.

I got my money back via CC dispute. It is such a relief I do not have to argue with fanboys and believers anymore. I will definitely go for a Lenovo X1 Yoga. I wish everybody who believes good luck. Nevertheless Eve is supposed to be a company with more than 10 employees and really nobody is capable of writing one line to the community about further course of action? Please wake up. Eve is more than half-way dead.

[Unofficial wiki] - maintained by boistordu - referencing of the case open/closed/status unknown for flash sale of december

Peace be with you :hugs:

Get an American dictionary. Everyone is (Br)exiting that island! The world doesn’t revolve around it anymore!!

Author of "End of June Shipping/Refund"