Elgato HD60s+ streaming on Spectrum

My spectrum came in,but I wanted to ask,can I use my elgato hd60s+ to stream on it ,using the xbox series x to play.

1 Like

You shouldn’t have any problem with that setup, but the HD60 S+ passthrough is limited to 4K@60Hz.

1 Like

It will connect directly with the series x but it won’t connect with the elgato which is also connected to the series x.

1 Like

I unfortunately do not have experience using capture cards, but does it need to be connected to a computer for it to turn on the passthrough mode? Are you able to successfully run it on another screen?

1 Like

The software for the capture card is on my laptop and it works. But when I’m trying to display the xbox series x on eve it won’t show up, but if I connect series x directly to eve it works perfectly and displays. Im able to run the xbox series x with the elgato capture card on my LG ultra wide. And it will display it. But not with eve.

I found the reason why the capture card doesn’t work with eve. There isn’t a capture card that has a hdmi 2.1 output or input. Hopefully this year they release one, but I love the monitor for sure. Thanks for the help.

1 Like

Have you tried changing the port mode to HDMI 2.0 compatibility mode?

3 Likes

Yes I set the series x to the monitor to get the full menu and than changed the hdmi ports to 2.0 than I disconnected the series x and than hooked up the capture card to the monitor and it said no signal. When I have no signal I dont have the full menu,just enough to change between ports.

1 Like