I'm so proud to get the chance of testing a V prototype.
Because of the tight timeline I'd like to give some information about what I intend to do, before the prototype arrives.
I will give a comparision regarding graphic Performance with internal gpu and external eGPU over Thunderbolt3:
- Desktop (internal GTX 1070 and internal RX480)
- Asus Transformer Pro i7 16GB (internal HD520, external GTX 1070 and external RX480)
- Surface Pro 4 i7 16GB (internal Iris 540)
- Eve-tech V i7 16GB (internal HD 615, external GTX 1070 and external RX480)
- 3DMark Firestrike, Skydiver and Timespy
- Cinebench R15
- Unigine Valley and Heaven
- Steam VR Performance Test
- some gaming framerate Tests
- CAD software (AutoCAD, Bricscad, Tekla Structures and Autodesk Inventor)
With some community's input I can try to give some more software on my list and prepare the software bundle till the prototype's arrival date.
My primary goal is to test eGPU with the V, but of course there will be photos and a summary of my overall impressions of the V too.