Dual monitor on Eve V i7 version?

Hello dear community,
I was wondering if anyone especially the Eve team (@iKirin) can give a feedback on connecting dual monitors to the Eve V?

It is interesting to know if both external monitors can have unique signal (not mirrored) and up to what resolution?
Which ports would be suitable to connect both screens?

Thank you in advance.

The integrated Intel HD Graphics 615 will be able to drive up to three individual display, so you’ll be able to connect two external screens and have each screen show a unique image.

The USB-C ports on the V lend themselves well for adapting to different outputs, and a USB-C to HDMI adapter should be offered on the web shop when it goes live. That said, you can also use these same ports to connect DVI or DP displays using the appropriate adapter or dock. VGA is possible but requires an active converter.

If your display has a native Thunderbolt 3 connection, it may be able to daisy chain the second monitor through the first and only take up the single port on the V (and maybe even charge the V through that same cable!), though you’ll want to refer to the documentation for your display to find out of the monitor supports that function.

Ought be it… sacrificing preformance.

Nice feedback, @Helios! Thanks!

Does any audio stream pass through the Thunderbolt 3 port?
Would be interesting to use the Huawei Matedock with 2 monitor ports and USB-C …

Any idea how well the Huawei Matedock (https://www.amazon.com/Huawei-MateDock-USB-C-Multiport-Adapter/dp/B01GNL92YY?th=1) could work in combination with Eve V?

Thank you in advance.

Another way to connect the V to a monitor is via Miracast (if the monitor supports this or by using a receiver).

+1 for me on this also. I currently use 2 x 24" U2414H Dell Ultrasharps with a Mac Mini as my daily driver. It’s a good setup and the family like using it too, though Mac OS is quite “simplistic” and frustrating.

Monitor #3 is on order, and will eventually run off my gaming rig when I get round to building it.

In the interim, dropping the V into this setup would be ideal. I’d like to use DP and Daisy chain both (or all 3) with a single cable if this is possible? Has anyone any experience with this?

I don’t think Display Port allows Daisy chaining, though I’m not sure. You can just get a dock which allows multiple video out.

TB3 is the way to go if you can, it’s the most versatile of all of the connections on the V.