Drawing of VESA mount location

Hi there,

I would like to put some wall mounts up for my existing monitors but I want the height to be right when I swap them out for my new eve monitors when they arrive. Would it be possible to share the a drawing with the location of the VESA mount on the back of the 4K monitor?

Thanks,
Richard

3 Likes

Hi @richiegore!

We’d love to share a render to show the location of the VESA mount! The following is one in an early stage of development; there have been some noticeable changes such as the box size on the back, but the VESA mount’s position remains the same.

The following is a new render.

I hope they help you get a good idea of Spectrum’s VESA mount location!

8 Likes

Thanks for the pictures, if this is the early design, is it the 1440p 144Hz version with the chin?

Is there no chance I could get the dimension from the top the monitors to the centre of one of the top two vesa mount holes?

Thanks,
Richard

3 Likes

Could you check with someone if this is about right? There is a bit of perspective in the render so I want to be sure.

Thanks,
Richard

3 Likes

Nice drawing. My question, will there be something to fill the gap for the stand to mount it on my Monitor arm?

2 Likes

We confirm that in the above image, a is 107.84mm, and b is 122.33mm (total height of the monitor: 351mm). Please note that these values may not be 100% accurate.

4 Likes