*** This post is part of the Donald Dock project development.
*** Please check the master thread for whole project information
Purpose: understand users and their needs
Duration: 06.10.2017 – 12.10.2017
Every product comes to the market for one single reason: fit people’s need(s).
Therefore, the first and the most important thing is to understand the users and their needs, to identify the user scenarios for the product.
Only after we have digested all this information, we can start selecting correct product features – not less, not more, exactly fit users’ need. This is why community development brings wonderful products.
So, let’s talk about you and your needs.
- Use the template to reply (see below)
- All replies/comments content should fit the purpose of this post. Off-topics will be deleted.
- If you want to discuss something else, go to other categories, e.g, Donald Dock | Community Ideas & discussion
_who you are_.
I am using / will use
_laptop/notebook/tablet model (with specification link)_.
I want to use Donald Dock at
_places and environment_,
_how/what you want to do with Donald Dock_
Here is my example:
I am a product manager working in a super cool start-up.
I am using Eve V, specs link.
I want to use Donald Dock at home, office, and when traveling,
- connect a monitor with HDMI port at home
- connect a pair of speakers with 3.5mm audio jack at home
- connect an external hard drive with USB-A port (support USB 3.0) at home
- connect a pair of wireless keyboard/mouse with a USB-A port nano receiver at home
- connect a full size SD card to transfer photo between PC and camera at home and when traveling
- connect projectors (with HDMI or VGA port) at office and partner’s meeting room
- transfer files (from few MB to few GB) quickly between my V and my colleagues’ computers