Dog Lover or Cat Lover?

Laser cats. Guess we now know what Eve likes best :wink:

Dogs smell awfuly at least after getting wet. Some of them are stinking always. => NO DOGS!!

1 Like

Cat faeces are the worst that is out there, if you’re talking about smell (especially diarrhoea) and you have to always clean that stuff by hand…

That’s also right. They’re all stinking cats and dogs. The ones while making themselves wet the others while doing something else. So at the end there is no difference :-))))))

Infront of their cuteness, I don’t think the smell counts.

3 Likes

Right!
20chrs 20chrs

Smell is “meh”. But they have hair. No way I would let something like that into my home :smile:
I mean I love dogs, but they ought to be in their kennel. Not in my human house :smile:

1 Like

Petting a dog while watching TV is too nice to not do it. I rather clean more often :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Huskies and other northern breeds do not smell, but they shed a lot …

1 Like

Poodles and their mixed breed offspring do not shed or smell and have terrific personalities. I was totally enthralled to catdom until I met a poodle cocker spaniel mix that captured my heart. You give your heart to one and your soul to the other.

That is unfair. I like them both. so why not: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CatDog

2 Likes

Yes, they are very sweet.
This little cat will become our new roommate when the V finally comes. :smile_cat:

2 Likes

aww,… does he/she have a name yet?

Why not both? :smiley:

EDIT: I just noticed Neti posted this same thing above. LOL

In all seriousness, I am a dog lover through and through.

1 Like

Yes. The Name is Sammy. Here 4 Days old. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’m a Cat Lover, but I have never owned one before. ):
Told myself I will get alteast 3 cats.

Dogs for 2 reason. 1. My Chinese zodiac sign is dog did I have to go with the pack. 2. I’m allergic to cat. :dog:

First meeting.

3 Likes

uh late night post, forgive my the off topic ness, a little quote here.

“There once was a tiger-striped cat. This cat died a million deaths, revived & lived a million lives, and he was owned by various people who he really didn’t care for. The cat wasn’t afraid to die. Then one day the cat became a stray cat which meant he was free. He met a white female cat & the two of them spent their days together happily. Well, years passed & the white cat grew weak & died of old age. The tiger-striped cat cried a million times, & then he died too. Except this time, he didn’t come back to life…”

Definitely dog… :dog2:

5 Likes