Dedicated Topic For Shipping Related Discussions

My spectrum just arrived home! Writing this from it! :smiley:

6 Likes

Got my Spectrum this afternoon !

6 Likes

I know mine will show up eventually. Likely after my upcoming Hawaii vacation. So that’ll keep me niiice and relaxed til then lol.

2 Likes

How long does it take for standard shipping to get from Hong Kong to the US/Europe/Australia/etc.? I understand that we will get our shipment tracking after it makes port so I really wanna know if the 18-24 calendar days has already started for many of us without knowing.

So much complaining and whining… “I havnt received my email/tracking yet”, “I paid for express, it should of been here by now.”, “this is eves mistake, blah blah blah.”

Just stop. Most of you just had/have high expectations and thought/thinking your a priority and paid for express shipping… Who cares. It will come when it comes, we are still in the process of opening all avenues since cov and still most places are only operating at maybe half the capacity then normal. All I see here is a bunch of whiney kids throwing tamtrums about they are not getting their monitor fast enough or when they expected.

They told us when the monitors would leave their facilities and bound to HK. Just wait for a email for your tracking. Everyone should of planned not having it until September anyways… Plan for the worst and hope for the best.

I’m giving them till October to receive mine.
Deposit in Oct 2020
Paid full in may 26th ish 2021
Standard shipping.

It will come when it comes, I’m glad I was part of this crowd Development , if it doesn’t work out, opps that my bad and I’ll seek a refund but until then I’ve got alot of patience.

If your such in a hurry to get something, maybe preorder/pick up somewhere else.

This community hasn’t been this negative until most of you had too high of expectations and with the history they had, they are trying and have been more then open and transparent about alot of things then most other companies.

9 Likes

My issue is with the lack of transparency.
They are giving no more info other than “it’s left the warehouse in China”, I find it hard to believe they don’t have at least a rough idea when the ground freight will arrive in Europe for local distribution (with tracking numbers).

1 Like

Amazon only knows when it’s left their facility and its up to the curiors to provide the shipping updates.
How much more transparency do we really need… You wouldn’t get this type of info from any other company out there.

2 Likes

Still patiently waiting for shipping confirmation. I was one of the ones that received my payment confirmation email much later than those who pre-ordered months after me. All speculation here on their order dispatch or lack thereof, but I wonder if some of it is tied to add on peripherals like a base or extra cables and if it affects the dispatch.

Again, happy to see units are arriving on doorsteps, just envious of those who’ve already received theirs. Waited this long, what’s an extra week or two?

3 Likes

Those that have finally got their hands on one, how is it all going? Any issues?

Hey @LurkerDoncic,

Our user experience category is now live. If you would like to have a look at what people have posted so far here is a link.

4 Likes

Really wish I paid for expedited shipping now, I accidently chose standard, oh well it’s a big relief to see people are actually getting them

1 Like

You can try to contact support to see if you can upgrade to express shipping

When did you get your tracking info?

I got it on 8th july.

1 Like

Dang really regret not getting expedited shipping now, accidently chose standard

@Kyle_Nash no worries it’ll be there before you know it. I kinda wish I had the option for standard shipping so I could’ve saved the money. There was only expedited for the Japan buyers :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Well that was educational. I wasn’t aware of the case that regional warehouses choose where each monitor goes, so Eve indeed can’t really know who gets it when. Maybe in an ideal world they could know but you make a fair case.

Hopefully we do start seeing people receiving tracking for non-express shipping in the next week or two, that will most definitely help with the impatience that many of us have.

2 Likes

The only question remaining is:
Yo, fellow humans, where are your experience Threads? Go, I’ll want to regret using sea shipping :grin:

(And tell us your opinion the monitor and current bugs you found, if any (and the Noise Level 🥸)).

3 Likes

That is transparent. It is in route via sea. Many thousands of miles away in the sea. You want them to give GPS cords so you can watch it travel by boat? Just like an airplane? My guess is that it can take 2 to 4 weeks. I do not know for sure. Things can go wrong or be heavily delayed in the major shipping lanes via sea.

3 Likes

I had an issue with my account details like address etc so contacted Eve via email. I received an email back saying that my details will be updated and that half express orders are being shipped this week and all express orders will be shipped by the end of next week, good news for the people who have ordered express shipping.

4 Likes