Dedicated Topic For Shipping Related Discussions

I’m in Germany and received an SMS from UPS that they will deliver a package tomorrow, however, no email confirmation or any other information… Since I don’t recall ordering anything else I hope it’s Spectrum :joy:

Edit: It seems I jumped the gun… my wife told me she ordered a package and used my phone number for updates :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

11 Likes

still waiitng for mine full payment on 29/05

2 Likes

I know I have probably another week before I see the shipped email but pumped to see these are in transit. Finalized payment on 05/30. Timing is perfect, just scored a 3080 from Best Buy during the last drop in addition to pairing this bad boy up with my Xbox S/X. Probably going to talk myself into needing the 240hz model next.

4 Likes

24-28 days to get to the warehouse then 18-35 days to deliver? Because if that’s the case I feel like those of use who paid for standard got shafted by not being informed it would take 1 month before it shipped then another month before we got it. I thought 1-2 weeks longer than expedited not 6-8 weeks

3 Likes

Looks like mine will get here Monday. Long wait but worth it!

6 Likes

Hey @Killer_Sleeve,
The standard shipping estimate is 18-35 days from the point it leaves our distribution center in Hong Kong. Like Explained in our balance payment topic.

@Terry_Folds, @danclaudiupop, @bestpredator, @McCr8ck3n, @Samper, @seriouskinn, @cp_thebrick, @crossbonezzz87, @pj3s

Great to see you have received your shipping confirmation. Enjoy your Spectrum!

11 Likes

Ok cool, can you post a link to this forum on the other page? Many are curious about this information

1 Like

Congrats Terry! I was hoping for mine to come by the 12th aswell but I did pay later on June 7th and it is coming to Aus. Can I ask which date you finalized payment?

1 Like

I payed for mine on 5/30, about a week after those who pre-ordered around the same date as me, after contacting customer service. We shall see, who knows how many people are waiting for reviews before paying. It looks like yesterday, 7/7, those who payed on 5/27 are receiving their shipping confirmations. It seems to be moving fairly quickly.

2 Likes

I sent an email to the help link provided, for an information update on my purchase. I feel like I got a generic response when I asked where I stand in line on my monitor shipping. Initial down payment was in October and my final payment was paid about a week after the final payment was allowed. (Paid it through the eve email) anybody else having the same situation?

I was advised the monitors will ship more or less at some point. I am curious, do you have a list and the order people’s monitors will be shipped in? For example… there are still 10000 people ahead of me that need to have their monitor shipped first. Money was spent, but not a single idea when or if The monitor will ship. Any help would be wonderful.

2 Likes

June 29, departure 18-35 days?

1 Like

@Murat_Tigre, @The_Natural_7,
Remember not every order was to be shipped from the 29th. The 29th of June was the start date of shipping. The date your order is shipped will vary based on your balance payment date (Orders are shipped in chronological order. First come, first serve).
Production capacity should also be noted, because production is ongoing during the shipping process. As units becomes available they will be shipped.

@The_Natural_7,
Unfortunately we will not be able to provide your specific order in the queue. Once you receive your shipping confirmation, you will be able to use this to more accurately estimate when you will receive your Spectrum.

3 Likes

I completed my order on the 26th of May and requested express shipping. Hoping to get my notification soon

3 Likes

I received a tracking number as well! Paid on May 23rd and now coming to Canada through express shipping via DHL. So excited to try it out!

Thank you to everyone at the Eve team working hard to get us all our monitors!

6 Likes

hmm several people ordered on the 26th as well and received their email. might have to check both inbox and spam box. also they make roughly 500 monitors a day. you should receive one within a couple of days i paid on the 31st of may. ill get an email sometime next week hopefully.

1 Like

Nothing in spam folder. I’ll wait it out until next week and I’ll drop support a message if I havent heard anything yet

2 Likes

Actually we can conclude that the shipping priority is not based on the payment finalized date.

1. I live in Hong Kong
  2. Fully paid before 26/5

No news

3 Likes

it does seem like its not based on final payments. i see those who paid in full on the 24th, 25th, 26th and 27th have been getting their emails. also some people who also paid on those exact date haven’t gotten their emails as well.

1 Like

Maybe based on payment execution by respective bank? I don’t know seems just random as of now, the first week at least

2 Likes

right now it seems like its based on final payment with express shipping.

1 Like