Dedicated Topic For Shipping Related Discussions

To be fair, they never said all orders would ship on the 29th, so the word “starting” was correctly used. That’s when shipping began and they made sure To tell us that they were shipping.as they were producing units.

3 Likes

I think they were not explained well at first. In the payment email it clearly stated:
“It’s Dima from Eve Devices coming at you with some excellent news: your Spectrum is getting ready to ship!”

And when selecting the shipping method, it tells you: “Standard shipping 18-35 days (taxes and import duties included)”

It does not explain at any time that they are 18-35 days from the date on which they can send … it is assumed that they are from the date of payment as in other online stores.

But I hope this serves as learning for future products, I hope it arrives soon and I can enjoy it.

1 Like

The shipping estimate for new orders made today is September 2021, they’ve missed the August shipping cutoff.

So they say. But they also claim all expedited orders are shipped by Friday, then Monday, yet multiple orders placed this week have already shipped. Clearly nothing they promise is correct or truthful, It’s words to appease the masses and not accurate

3 Likes

They always said shipping would occur while production took place from the 29th and they did ship out a good chunk of express orders some days after that, so they did stick to the plan that was initially laid out and a significant amount of the remaining express orders seems to have gone out over the last two days.

The production run taking little over a month to cover all pre-orders seems alright, it was always going to take some weeks and it’s better than them waiting to ship out everything until they had stock to cover all orders.

The problem has not been production from what we know, it’s the lack of transparency on orders not shipping with express. If Eve is to be believed then all regions have already had some inventory dispatched to them and the promised 18-31 day range might actually not be that far off, we just don’t know any details other than some Canadian customers getting standard shipping orders delivering by now.

The next three weeks will be critical and there needs to be confirmations of people getting tracking numbers in the various regions so we can confirm if Eve is actually telling the truth, as it’s in that time range we should expect standard orders to realistically be delivered going by the 18-31 calendar day range if the first shipments went out during the first few weeks of production.

2 Likes

That particular email didn’t mention shipping. But they sent several emails and post before final payment emails about when shipping would begin.

Just saying, we can be upset at the situation but we have to be fair as well.

1 Like

I never got tracking. Sad face

1 Like

Yeah they follow no rhyme or reason. It’s a lottery. B6 gets their monitor next follow by n33 and o70

2 Likes

If they shipped it today you might not get the code until tomorrow

Looking on Reddit I see people who paid July 17’th, with tracking number, and a June 30’th, already delivered, you literally have a lost of who paid when, just ship in that order

They’re shipped chronologicaly🤥

2 Likes

I feel you bro @Kyle_Nash. But I have no doubt you will get your tracking and then your monitor soon and we can all look back at these times and laugh.

4 Likes

With new orders getting shipped before mine, I’m not gonna be laughing, definitely won’t buy anything else from eve either

3 Likes

I’d be surprised if any of us did. This was just slap after slap in the faces of the people who stood by and supported a company trying to fix a subpar reputation. Yet they continue say after day to pass false information and have even been seen sending emails that are “standard replies” but the information in the “standard reply” is a lie. So why would any of us continue to stick with a company who doesn’t appreciate the ones who support them when they needed it?

1 Like

Support won’t even give me the standard reply

If I pre-ordered back in December 2020 and paid before the 29th of June and chose standard shipping, could I change my shipping to express and receive it before august 10th or should I just wait it out and hope it comes before September.

1 Like

Why do i find this so funny LOL

2 Likes

Pre-ordered 240Hz model 01/2020
Switched order to 4k model July 28th (express shipping)
Order shipped July 30th and is supposed to be here the 5th.

2 Likes

Support stopped responding me after just one mail and the funny thing is that they asked me something and I did reply, but never heard confirmation or something.
This is some next level customer care

1 Like

I got mine a day early. 4k at 120 its great

5 Likes

It’s being shipped by August 10’th, so I would assume so

Yeah they reply like once a week to me, but that’s after I send like 3 emails, I had to talk to a community mod since they ignored my first 3-4 emails about upgrading to express, my first email was 3 months ago, my current theory is they reply to one email per day then go kick puppies or something idk

“chronological order” if I don’t have a tracking number by August 15’th I’m talking to my bank, I paid 3 months ago, told support I wanted to upgrade to express the same day, issues with my bank made me accidently select standard shipping.
Finally got support to reply and upgrade my shipping on July 23’rd, and can’t even get an estimate of when it’ll be shipped yet everywhere I look I see people getting theirs shipped, does my monitor even exist?

2 Likes