Dedicated Shipping Discussion #2

Did you have to convert your order to the correct regional store at any point? I’ve previously read of someone else have the same thing happen. I’ll pass this onto the team though, because this shouldn’t happen. Thank you for making us aware @Kyle_Nash.

1 Like

September 9th final balance paid now awaiting further updates. To be clear I received my link 9th and paid same day.

1 Like

Same here got a new finalize payment link today but have already paid. Customer service has previous converted order from Int to EU. Edit: link does not work

1 Like

Hey @Niclas_Holm,

Thanks for letting me know. I’ll make sure the team investigate this.

1 Like

If this is anything like the 4K June is when they will start shipments and august is when they will actually. The 4K was supposed to ship 2020 and now we’re closing 2021 without and standards delivered

1 Like

I’m a little confused as well. The post above says that all Canada stardard orders had been shipped by the last post (Aug 4th), but when I messaged today asking about it I was told that they’re waiting on a restock in order to ship my unit and it wouldn’t be until the end of this month.

I had paid my final balance back in mid-May, the day I received the confirmation email. Does that mean that for some reason my order (bound for Canada) wasn’t included in the “All Canada standard orders have been shipped” statement?

3 Likes

Anyone agree that EVE needs to STOP sending Email Updates about a monitor that has yet to arrive to Standard Shipping Customers?

The only update I want to see in my emails is the Update that Proves NORMAL Customers are getting their monitors. (Express orders are for the wealthy / entiled - I’d have to give up my “Preorder Savings” (~$200) if Express was chosen)

ETAs are pointless at this point since you keep delaying. Please stop teasing your valued customers with Base-less promises without showing proof.

P.S. Where the hell is the rest of the EVE team on these forums? They certainly aren’t working on the Monitor Development based on the lack-of /Conclusion of Monitor(s) Designs.

Again, no real information other than DELAYS

1 Like

Your order should have shipped. If you haven’t already I recommend re-contacting the support team for further clarification. It hope that the member of support team made a mistake in the communication you recieved, and hopefully there was no delay in shipping your order.

Again as far as I’m aware based on the date you completed your balance payment your standard order to Canada should have shipped.

1 Like

Hope this is not the case.

I believe the 240Hz will go so much smoother as @ReignDespair stated below.

Eve have learned so much during the shipping process for the 4K, they can’t afford to make the same mistakes.

1 Like

Well, I’m not sure what it meant when it was said " * All Canada standard orders have been shipped " on August 4th, but the history of my shipment looks like this:

It stayed in hk for a month?!

A friend of mine is trying to pay off the remainder of his pre-order for the spectrum so he can be included in the Sept shipment (especially given the email given out a few hours ago). But he hasn’t been emailed the link for balance payment and can’t figure out how to do the payment, can someone please get in contact or reply here so he is able to do this and have his monitor shipped this month!

I’m hoping that this discussion could lead to a resolution of a problem with my Spectrum order.

I received my monitors without an issue on 6th August, however the cables I ordered were missing.

I contacted via a support request that day with the following reply:-

Hanna - Eve Customer Support Agent (Eve Distribution Limited)
Aug 6, 2021, 12:27 GMT+3
Hey, Nick,

Thank you for letting us know. We apologize for the inconvenience with your order.

The order with cables has already been created and will be delivered this month.

Thank you for contacting us and hope for your understanding.
Regards,
Hanna, Eve Devices Customer Support

It is now over a month since I notified that the cables were missing.

Further inquiries since have not afforded any shipping details or an expectation of when I might receive the cables.

Please can I have a definite response?

Nick.

It would seem so… But since the August 4th update mentioned that all standard orders for Canada had already been shipped, we have to assume that Hong-Kong is much bigger then it appears (probably built like the T.A.R.D.I.S.) and that it takes a month journey to travel between the warehouse and the port :thinking:.

(Dr) Who knows anymore with the way this has been going

1 Like

I preordered on 7th and got my link via email on 9th - it does state it will take a few days for the link to be sent. Not sure on the timeframe your friend is currently at but hope this helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah he pre-ordered 4 days ago and hasn’t got that email yet, I’m just trying to be proactive about it for him cause we both received Eve’s email over night saying if you’re not included on the Sept shipping (15th - 17th) you won’t be able to get your monitor until January due to low numbers on necessary parts.

I’d personally contact eve support in that case and just ask when will it be sent. No harm in asking :+1:t2:

1 Like

Took 4 days for the link to arrive. Ordered on sat and got it on wed.

1 Like

Hello everyone, could someone tell me pls, how much would cost express shipping to Bay Area, CA?