Dedicated Shipping Discussion #2

Something is very off with the timeline…

First Eve informs us that there have been standard shipments for EU and US that left before August.
Now we get e-mails with no information at all and when support is asked, the e-mail is translated to “they just left HK warehouse and they will arrive in 10 days to local distribution warehouses”.

So I ask, since I pre-ordered way back in March of 2020, finilized payment the minute the e-mail arrived on May 24th (meaning there is no way I’m not on the well known first batch), where are the first shipments that left at least 2 weeks ago and that take 10 days to arrive to regional warehouses according to support?

2 Likes

at least you guys got an email, I am still waiting!.

Sucks,

I’m wondering if these are just appeasement emails. We got no discernible information from the updates we received. No tracking number, no locations, no company, literally a blanket email saying “it’s shipped” it seems like they just sent this mass email out to calm the forums and customers who have been waiting for an update. Otherwise why didn’t the email state “your order has shipped and should arrive at the regional warehouse in approximately 10 days” or your order should arrive in 28-45 days from today pending any unforeseen delays. Just a vague update followed by another vague update.

Anyone from East Coast US get that shipping confirmation email or only West Coast?

I’m in Tennessee, so sort of east? Lol

I requested a refund last week and yesterday received the email that it shipped. This morning I received an email saying they couldn’t refund my order because it has now shipped and is with a third party.

Are folks from the West Coast getting notifications?? I’m in California and haven’t received anything yet (standard shipping, Aug 10th shipment allegedly).

3 Likes

See, that’s where I’m confused, if it’s shipped a with a third party company, shouldn’t it have a tracking number?

2 Likes

I am start thinking that the people which leave on US east coast the boat is going to travel through the artic and arrives on New York City, then the will put it on other boat that goes on Niagara Falls, and then go the five great lakes and finally arrives on Saint Claire near Detroit, that is when I will get my shipping information.

LOL. I am kidding for sure but it is funny.

Yea I’m in socal got the first nonsense message yesterday and the second nonsense message today. Reference paid may 30th.

It’s something I have set up through USPS that sends an email every day with whatever is supposed to be coming to our mailbox that day or over the next couple of days. Sharing these pieces below for reference; again not sure if this is related to Spectrum but suspect that it may be. Particularly interested in the fact the package is sent by “United Shipping Solutions” - they are a freight forwarder. For most other eCommerce deliveries, this typically shows the merchant name in that spot.

It’s a bit surprising Eve wouldn’t already have these tracking numbers to provide to us if they were indeed this close to final delivery, but then again, maybe not that surprising given what we’ve seen from them up to this point.

2 Likes

Sadly mine does not show this

1 Like

Dang, that’s discouraging to see! Especially since you’re in TN, I would think ours would be following a similar-ish route (I’m in GA). Thanks for sharing though!

1 Like

Hey @SC,
With this situation I would highly recommend you refer to our returns policy. Because your order is already shipped I recommend you contact our support team to request returning your order.

1 Like

Of course, 95% of the updates we receive are via this forum. If it wasn’t for people sharing their info we would never know wtf is going on

6 Likes

Can anyone help me add my tracking for AfterShip? I deleted my tracking by accident and I want to add it back. When I go to my email link to add it to AfterShip it boots up AfterShip and nothing is added sadly

It would be fantastic if Eve could clarify what these shipping updates mean. After receiving “A shipment from order ****** is on the way” I got another one today “Shipping update for order *********”

In both emails the tracking number is TBD, so I’m curious what the update was?

4 Likes

My two Spectrums arrived a few days ago. :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:
They look way better in person than on pictures. Build quality is top notch! Really really great!

Nevertheless I have a few problems regarding brightness and HDR… If someone has answers to those kind of questions, please feel free to take a look at my other thread: Spectrum does not get very bright + HDR issue

I also did testing using the new M1 Macs and got 4K, HDR and 144Hz working! Feel free to take a look at my thread regarding that topic: 4K, HDR and 144Hz on my M1 Mac!

In the end it was worth the wait! both monitors look just awesome! I LOVE the clean and minimalistic design! Great Job EVE

In the end I also understood the high shipping price for express order to Germany. That package was huge! Extremely huge!

Btw the cables I ordered were not included… I’ll cancel my order on the cables because I already bought some from Amazon now…

I hope you all standard shippers will have that gorgeous piece of tech in your hands very soon! It’s great so far!

10 Likes

Still no mail and also no response by the Helpdesk. This is really getting worse.

Is it possible to confirm that the delayed shipment from HK to HQ is now finished (as mentioned before)?

I would really like to know about the current status of my delivery and when the standard-delivery ( 18-356 days ) will start?

KR

1 Like

So 2 things now:

1. I followed the orders here and sent an email only to receive the exact same message I already had here “it’s estimated that your order will ship on August 10th”.
  2. I keep receiving “shipping updates”, but as @Epos7 said, they all say the same (“Your order is confirmed… Tracking Number: TBD…You’ll get shipping and delivery updates by email and text.”

Would any EVE’s member mind explaining what this is and what could I expect in the following days?

I really think there has been a terrible expectation management with this issue.

PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE THIS MESSAGE AS I’M SEEING A LOT LIKE THIS THAT HAVEN’T BEEN ANSWER @ReignDespair @Olivia

7 Likes