Dedicated Shipping Discussion #2

Bro I spent almost $1,000 on this monitor and it’s accessories, and I thought being one of the last express orders was bad

whats wrong, you plugging it to the computer?? or a ps5 or xbox

1 Like

The monitor itself won’t turn on, at all, I have it plugged into my PC right now but the led isn’t coming on or anything

Well, it might sound dumb but is it connected to a power outlet? :expressionless:

1 Like

Lol ya, tried another outlet too

PC works fine in the outlet, it’s power supply uses a standard nema so I tried using the cable I use for my PC and still no light

I know I e said it before but wtf, I’m done with eve, even after being one of the last express orders to get shipped, even though I paid in may, but I get a broken monitor, brooooooo, I also didn’t get my cables

1 Like

keep unplugging the power supply on it… i know that sounds dumb and restart the computer

I think it is rare to have an initial failure where the power does not even turn on.
The power button is a small, buried button on the bottom of the stick.
Are you mistakenly thinking that the stick is the power button?

6 Likes

Is it not?:rofl: Oh boy, I didn’t see it in the quick start guide

1 Like

Oh my fucking god I didn’t even see that

4 Likes

Thank you so much, o feel like an idiot, but tbf Ididnt see it in th quick start guide, or when I looked on the back to set it up, I just assumed the stick was power too

4 Likes

At least the issue is sorted out. Is it working well aside from that?

1 Like

Oh I agre 100% this order they use for picking who gets what is bs. I hope you wake up to an email that yours shipped too.

1 Like

Just started testing, I don’t see a line down the middle like some people did, not sure about USB type c video, I’ve had issues with my laptop before and idk if this cable supports it, I’ll test again when I get new cables, it’s charging my laptop so usb pd is working I’ll go grab my headphones to test the aux

1 Like

Computer is a few months out of date so updating before I do any gaming

1 Like

Audio quality seems good, listening to music right now, gonna upgrade the firmware next

1 Like

Well, there are some people that did not get this last email stating that Spectrum was on its way to standard shipping customers. Which should mean that it was not a blanket email to everyone and it might mean that they are preparing to ship from regional warehouses.

Would be great to get some update on what this means from @Olivia or someone else…

3 Likes

I got it this morning, approximately 8AM-ish. I’m sure you’ll have something soon. It’s hard to say which port they’ll end up using for alternate coasts. I have no experience with shipping like that so your guess is as good as mine.

1 Like

Glad your wait is over. The rest of us can only wait =(

1 Like