Dbrand skin on my V :)

Yeah, today the skin from dbrand arrived. Was easy to attach and done in quiet a few minutes :slight_smile:
Now my V fits to my car :joy: (I like yellow :sunglasses:)

(The color on the pictures appears a bit lighter then it is.)

19 Likes

I don’t believe this has been mentioned yet in the community, but has anybody tested to see any performance difference with the skin?

2 Likes

I guess I will call that color speed-yellow … so it has to be faster :grin:

Anyway, the feeling on the touchpad is still good and everything is working perfectly, didn’t notice any limitations yet.

2 Likes

Is that the dragon from those dragon trainer movies? Very cool, I’m ordering mine hopefully in time for its arrival.

Yeah that’s toothless, the mighty little dragon from the movies. :slight_smile:
Delivering time was ok, a week and 2 days from the US to Germany.

Well order one as soon as the V had arrived - in March or April (4th of December flash sale customer) and once I’m certain that I’ll keep it.
Thinking about black Dragon for the back and black carbon for the track pad. Anyone got that combo? Surprised that a toothless fan didn’t go for that option. Schönen Gruß an den Landsmann.

1 Like

Yeah was really thinking about a dragon skin but … didn’t I told I really like yellow? :rofl:

Nicht umsonst fahre ich ein Ex-ADAC-Auto. :wink: Schönen Gruß zurück.

2 Likes

Here is my black dragonified V. I also bought the marble set and used the tracpad skin from marble

19 Likes

Nice ones gents!
Definitely Fresh Looks!

@amibert

Wow!

That fits perfectly with my daughters new Fiat Abarth 595, same colour.

4 Likes

dam! the yellow looks nice

FTFY in less than 20 words.

Thanks
Oh how I wish she bought a yellow Multipla instead.

Can’t fit my V into the Abarth, and it doesn’t look as good as backpack like the Multipla does.

1 Like

IT’S THE GERMAAAAAANS THEY’RE BACK I KNEW THEY’D BE BACK

I KNOW YOU’RE UP TO SOMETHING

LOL but I ran out of words to call you.

…Flugenschtaffen? I’m seriously drawing a blank here. Brod? Pilsner! Yes - that’s good enough.

Sneers

5 Likes

I reckon the Red will look as good too

@inffy, any chance for a pic with the marble skin on the trackpad, debating whether I should go with a track pad skin or not…

2 Likes

Sure. Sorry for the bad lighting

11 Likes

Sorry for being demanding, but could you send a picture where one can see the track pad and the entire V?
The website enables you to do that, but I always find real life pictures from users better to be able to judge.
Cheers.

1 Like

How do the skins feel when touched or held? Are they soft? rubbery? comfortable to hold? Please, I’d like to hear a description of how they feel. I’m considering a Mahogany or “leather” back, and I know that it won’t actually feel like wood or real leather, but I’m wondering how the dbrand skin textures feel.

5 Likes

Wait a second, did those prices just increase, or am I tripping?