A lot was accomplished today. This is the day one of our production trip (me and @myien arrived yesterday)
Today all of the Emdoor’s engineering and management team headed to the Factory in which V’s will be assembled. So here’s what happened today:
- We had a big kickoff meeting with engineers going through 100+ issues we encountered during EVT, DVT, PVT stages.
- Engineers arrived to the factory floor to go through SOP (standard operation procedure) with factory team. SOP is basically a detailed manual on how to assemble the V
- Engineers have assembled 10 devices together with factory team. All of the potential production issues were evaluated and action plan was developed
- We have tested assembled devices to see if there are any bugs or issues present
- 10 devices were set to aging test (performed over the weekend)
Tomorrow we will assemble 50 more devices as the process has gone very well. 10 devices we have assembled today will not be used for sale (just so that you know )
Have a look at the short video we filmed!
[ @iKirin won’t put the video here ]
Some pictures from today: