@Team @Konstantinos FYI, can you correct your instruction for connecting the Bluetooth keyboard. The instruction provided on How to use your Eve V Bluetooth Keyboard is not helpful and also incorrect.
You need to change the instruction
- Make sure Eve V has Bluetooth on and then go All Settings and click on Device.
- Click on Add Bluetooth or other device
- Detach keyboard from V
- To enable Pairing mode, hold down Crtl + F12 key on top row of V wireless Keyboard
- Wait until you see the “V Wireless Keyboard” in the available Bluetooth devices on your Eve V
- Click Pair and wait for Pairing to be completed.
- To turn off Bluetooth mode on your keyboard, hold down Crtl +F12 and you will see green light blinking 2 times.
This should be how the instruction for pairing the device and not the way you have it in the instruction you sent as it does not work. I hope you can change it for future customer who purchase the V.