******confidential*********

v
official
promotion

.-. . …- — .-… …- - … — -. … / .- .-. . / - … . / .–. . .-. … — -… … / — …-. / … … … - — .-. -.-- / .-- … . -. / … -. -… … …- … -… …- .- .-… … / -.-. — …- -. - / – — … - .-.-.-

Community Digest 28.05

definitely the computex teaser.

##Decoded:
revolutions are the periods of history when individuals count most.

Source: https://gc.de/gc/morse/

Remind me of the good old days of NIN Year Zero ARG.

yup it is morse code :slight_smile:
.-. . …- — .-… …- - … — -. … / .- .-. . / - … . / .–. . .-. … — -… … / — …-. / … … … - — .-. -.-- / .-- … . -. / … -. -… … …- … -… …- .- .-… … / -.-. — …- -. - / – — … - .-.-.-

REVOLUTIONS ARE THE PERIODS OF HISTORY WHEN INDIVIDUALS COUNT MOST.

Badass teasers, dunno why the hype is needed for the event though.

Yes… Bring on the Revolution.

But to whom these teasers are aimed for? For a community who knows the product and timetable already inside out? Doesn’t sound very reasonable…

Shouldn’t these banners be visible on internet’s tech sites around the globe instead to get as much attention for Computex presence as possible. I guess the aim is to sell Vs as much as possible… Correct me, if any of you have noticed these banners on some other site?

It’s also on their facebook page and twitter. So you can go there, like and share it if you want!

I hope you don’t mind :smile:

Much better than //////dlO yaW sdnE ereH ////////

If you like that text then have it spinning slowly and ending up backwards, that way people will get it immediately, it can be a loop that spins for 15 seconds then stops for 30 in reverse and then picks up again.

You don’t want people to “get it immediately”… That’s the whole point… Why make it inverted if you want people to understand it easily? That wouldn’t make sense at all.

Circling the oops key would’ve been fun :smiley:

I’m more curious about the little bars in the bottom corner… a code too?

Seems to be the same kind of red and black dots than we can see on the face of the guy on the other teaser?

Anyone skilled enough to photoshop them one onto another? We might see something new that way :smiley:

Matching the two types of distortion does not seem to lead anywhere. It’s probably just part of their new Underdog branding. Guess we’ll have to wait until 29/5/2017 (or for more teasers).

In case someone wants to keep playing around with this:

I mean, put them on top of each other? Of course you can’t see much like that, but maybe something will come out if you glue them together :smile: just an idea…

Nope, it isn’t :slight_smile: zero votes.

That’s what I tried, pauliunas. The two isolated pictures were for people to fiddle around with.