Community Digest 15.05

digest

How to get up to date on everything Eve in as little time as possible? Read Community Digest!

##Development: Project status and shipping estimates

###Shipping schedule | Big fixes | Testing | PayPal situation

##Community: Help out the Community Managers!

###Survey: What made you choose the V?

###Forum: Dark Theme beta testing

###Forum: Thread necromancy

##Prototypes: Two new reviews and a big update

###Prototype review by @nawthor
https://eve.community/t/thoughts-about-a-v-prototype-dvt3-from-a-community-manager-2-0/6657?source_topic_id=6730

###Prototype review by @garry
https://eve.community/t/my-testing-of-the-dvt2-or-1-8-garry-bengrendon/6712?source_topic_id=6730

###Update from @larseisberg
https://eve.community/t/larseisberg-prototype-testing-m3-dvt2/6398?source_topic_id=6730

Previous hot topics

What was eve.community talking about before? Find older Community Digests here:
Community Digest 06.05.17
Community Digest 28.04.17
Community Digest 21.04.17
Community Digest 11.04.17

Community Digest 14.10
Community Digest 17.07
Community Digest 14.08
Community Digest 11.11
Community Digest 03.11
Community Digest 01.08
Community Digest 20.05
Community Digest 05.09
Community Digest 28.05
Community Digest 11.07
Community Digest 02.06
Community Digest 10.06
Community Digest 15.09
Community Digest 18.06

You accidently put three question marks under the most interesting topic… :confused:

I think you forgot to change the banner :wink:

I sure did! I pretty much launched it the moment Konsta’s post came online, read Konsta’s post and went to bed :slight_smile:

edit: And it seems @nawthor beat me to fixing it…

Awesome updates! but there is no dates. Please, add an expected time line for all the different tasks. This keep saying a few weeks, what this means ? two, three, 50 ?

There are, if you just click the links.
The previews won’t always update, and you won’t get the whole picture unless you read the whole post anyway, so you should always click the links.

Thanks…I spent around 10 minutes looking for the Links…it happens the title of the post was the link. Great way to confuse people.

That’s where the forum automatically puts links, so don’t blame the staff. And it’s pretty self-explanatory anyway… Everything in blue font is a link :wink:

That much I knew it…blue font is a link…when there is a link…but, let me explain the travel:

• Click on Community Digest
  • Expand the Update
  • Read the section that says ‘1. Shipping schedule’. No dates in that section…
  • hunt for the ‘blue font’ until you find the information you are looking for.

Thanks

A post was merged into an existing topic: What made you choose the V?

When you’ve expanded the article, you should have access to the entire post. In this case, the post was later amended to include a more specific shipping estimate, but the forum software hasn’t updated the preview in this post. Ideally, this would work and there should have been no issue to begin with. We are looking into it since we come across this more often, so sorry for the inconvenience!

Thanks ! that would explain the whole thing ! I was scratching my head on why I was needing to do all that ! Thanks again !

Try taking out the link, update the first post without the link and edit it again inserting the link to see if it renders correctly :wink: