Community Art Anybody?

wallpapers

@SyrtakiVampir somebody made them avaliabe!

FEEL FREE TO SHOW HOW YOU USE IT`!

We need a Eve V Eevee wallpaper
Font similar to Wallpaper
Meet up in New York City!? Thursday 23rd March
Windows 8.1 for the Eve V
Artists of Eve V
Anyone from Malaysia getting V?

Yes! Thank you! :grin:

Finally I can use the proper high-resolution one and not the one that WhatsApp compressed. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hope to see some pictures from our prototype testers with this wallpaper soon :wink:

Ahh you are searching for Vs with this wallpaper. Not for new wallpapers.

So, we got a better one than even you did, ha! :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d love to have a similar one, but a bit brighter :wink: This one is just too dark. I like the Windows 10 default wallpaper, it’s somewhere in the middle between bright and dark - perfect. :slight_smile:

Anyway…

Will you have more wallpapers once you release the tablet? Whoever did this, they’ve got a talent!

Maybe some of the arty types here will make some! :slight_smile:

It would be perfect if one of the artsy prototype testers could design one on the V itself :smiley:

I really like this wallpaper. Just a quick rescaling for phones.
Looks good on my OnePlus 2 :grin:

some of my edits
example:
14 new photos added to shared album
(can also add extra colour and resolutions variations (pm me), as it is just as hard as making few clicks)

Having stickers of your slogan would be so cool because it’s a great life motto. Even if it’s a little bit showoff, it shows where you stand and what you like.

Could it happen?

I would like to stick it on my gaming pc next to “Pc MasterRace” and “Never Settle”. o∆o

I’ve been using the same desktop background since I got my MacBook, it’s one that originally came with Mac OS X Leopard or something – not that I ever used Macs before Yosemite…

I’d already photoshopped a Windows version for when my mobile device turns from a MacBook into a V. But the new wallpaper has made me reconsider…

Am I doing this right?

Just had some quick ideas with the whole “pyramid flipping” thing. Maybe a bit too literal lol :grin:

If you have some wallpaper free that can be used and feel good please tell me

The second one in red (triangle), please.

Can we download them in original size?
I like the last one more, but keep it in white :slight_smile:

URL: http://imgur.com/aPc2PUR

Anybody want some color?

Fullsize: http://imgur.com/a/6Igxm

What do you think of creating an album of wallpapers? I’ve seen so many cool concepts that it would be nice to have a place to check them all.