Chuwi CoreBook, Clone of Eve V?

Discover a web page about Chuwi CoreBook that look like Eve V. What is your view on this?

Interesting, I personally like the design, but as it is from Chuwi I expect its Quality to be one or two Levels below V and/or Surface.

Rather below :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

lol yes of course :smiley: I’ll correct that :smiley:

Looks like a complete rip off of Huawei Matebook E, rather than the V.
I really like that design, and the Matebook E (or acctually the original Matebook) was my second choice, after the V.
And the Chuwi doesn’t have Thunderbolt, just like the Matebook. The Corebook is also thicker and heavier, although with a larger display. But knowing Chuwi, it will probably be terrible on a good day :stuck_out_tongue:

1080P screen, eMMC storage, no bigger configurations. Better take the iPad Pro then.

Looks more like a Galaxy Tab clone to me, with bits of iPad-esq design thrown in.

Doesn’t look like the V at all, to me, other than it being a tablet of similar size.

My Chuwi now resides at the local dump. Bad drivers, lousy support, crashing, crappy keyboard, etc. etc. :astonished:

Chuwi is what drove me to EVE. :grinning:

It’s similar to the huawei matebook E. Can’t tell a lot about the quality of the chain, but huawei has real good devices.
And let me tell you one thing, all the chinese stuff will get much better quality in near future.

I agree about Huawei. The ones I’ve experienced is top notch!
But I think

is really generalising… That’s like saying all food from France is great.
Let me tell you; it’s not. Even in France there’s bad chefs, just like there are, and will be, sub par electronics from China :slight_smile: As from any other country of course!

Okay. Let me correct my statement. I don’t mean every unknown company will get much better but most of the known ones.

It’s a Chuwi built product, unfortunately it’s quality finish will be below standard. Just look at all the comments from their last Indiegogo campaign, the Chuwi SurBook. From devices not turning on to rough surface finish. Backers from the SurBook campaign are on their CoreBook campaign to warn them of their horrible experience.

From what I had read thus far all comments are leading to STAY AWAY from a Chuwi product.

TechTablet is a good source for Chinese made laptops/tablets.

Cube and Teclast are the better brands for Chinese made laptops/tablets before going to Xiaomi and Huawei. As for CoreBook, eMMC storage drive will be the bottleneck plus battery life in Chuwi is generally not good. Not worth in my humble view.

Sounds like it would be hard to take a bite out of.

I bought a Chuwi and it was a piece of junk. The screen jumped, sent it back for repair, paid the difference for a new one and it did the same thing. Contacted again for repair and they ignored me. The concept is good but the delivery was totally sub par

Well, so all is not negative about Chuwi after all default_cheer default_SOC%20rainy

well there is one important difference : Chuwi can deliver :wink: